You’re all stuck with bullets because I’m exhausted and can’t write in paragraph form
- In laws also thought it would be a good idea to read S some real fairy tales over the weekend. She’s been up each night with bad dreams.
- Did I mention that hubs is out of town? Usually we tag team bad nights with the kids but this is all on me.
- We’ve got painters here doing 3 rooms and adding crown moulding, replacing the baseboards, and putting in wainscoting in the dining room. I’m super excited about the finished product but why can’t anything ever go right??
- Previous owners apparently put new carpet and flooring on top of the old so the bottom of the baseboards is below the carpet lining. Meaning they can’t remove it to put in the new ones we picked out. Now I’m trying REALLY hard not to think about the nasty shit that is probably under my feet right now.
- He did manage to saw off the baseboard at the carpet line and it’s going to look alright, it’s just a pain in the ass
- Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep curious kids away from men doing super cool things like scraping off wallpaper? I moved the couches to block the entryways; which means that anytime I have to go upstairs I’m hurdling them. It’s awesome. Especially because the baby is fighting her nap right now and keeps throwing her pacis or pooping. I swear that child can poop on command. In the last 30 minutes I’ve gone up there 3 different times because of poop.
- Since my goal is to be more positive in general in my life I will say that I am SO thankful that it’s a beautiful 70 degree day. I’ve got the windows open to get rid of the nasty wallpaper chemical crap smell and as soon as the girls wake up (assuming she ever goes to sleep) we’ll be out the door and at the park.
How do you make it through the day when you’re completely exhausted? I think I maxed out on caffiene about 2 hours ago.