First off, thank you all for all of your kind words and thoughts about all my family crap. In my anger at the time I didn’t really portray my dad in the best light so I’m clearing his name a little right now. It’s going to take a little while to come up with a new ‘normal’, especially we always were a family that loved vacationing together and big long dinners, but we will. This weekend my mom is going to visit her sister so I’m going to let my inner 6 year old do her selfish thing and wallow for a little bit.
On to the tagging. Yoka (as an aside, please go click over and give her some hugs, she just got not so great news about her dad) tagged me for this meme:
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Hmmm…summer 1998 I was temping at F.idelity In.vestments and re-affirming my beliefs that I wanted nothing to do with the business world. I was also enjoying my last summer of extended adolescence, getting ready for my senior year of college
2. Five things from your ‘to do’ list?
– Realize that everyone else thinks I’m crazy and need to accept the fact that there most likely will be a 3rd little person in this house in September and maybe get something set up for her
– Call closet people (house came with custom avocado green floor to ceiling doors…you know you’re jealous)
– start researching a second car as soon as ours is paid off
– along with the first thing, find a pediatrician
– find a pool to join (actually a very high priority for me right now)
3. Favorite snacks
– most ice cream related desserts
– chips and salsa
4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
move out of this old townhouse with avocado doors
take fantastically amazing vacations with all of my loved ones every year
5. Places where you’ve lived?
And then Bean tagged me forever ago for this meme. I’m hereby acknowledging the tag but recognizing that I am WAY too spent to come up with a decent 6 word memoir. I will get to it though, I promise.
And I tag anyone who feels like doing either one!